Joseph, Faith & Eve

Preschool Graduation

>> Saturday, June 8, 2013

On Tuesday, June 4th, Joseph graduated from preschool!

They took this picture of him in a cap & gown and put it in a frame for a gift! I love this picture!!! The sash he's wearing says "Congratulations on graduating from The Little Dears Preschool!" 

Below you can see some pictures and videos of his little graduation ceremony! 


It was fun to watch Joseph and his class sing a few songs! For one of the songs Joseph had the microphone.

Good Bye See You Again from Tim and Jeni Saltzman on Vimeo.

If You're Happy and You Know It from Tim and Jeni Saltzman on Vimeo.
Here's his class waiting to graduate.
Here's Joseph (Yusif in Arabic) receiving his certificate and graduation gifts!

Joseph receives his certificate from Tim and Jeni Saltzman on Vimeo.
Faith also graduated to the next class in the preschool.

Faith receives her certificate from Tim and Jeni Saltzman on Vimeo.
Joseph was all smiles sitting there with his class!

I'm so proud of my two preschoolers!
Carie came with me to the graduation!
Carie took this picture of Faith. Aww!
Carie took this picture of Joseph. I love the look on his face! 

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 9, 2013 at 4:48 AM  

Awww, I love your kids! I was so happy I could come watch them graduate! That picture of me with the kids makes me look like a little person....I'm so proud of your kids!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP