Joseph, Faith & Eve

Faith's first stitches

>> Sunday, December 30, 2012

I got a phone call from the preschool and the director said, "Faith fell down and you need to take her to the hospital!" I got into the car as fast as I could and soon found out that Faith had a cut on the back of her head. It was obvious that she would need a couple of stitches, but I knew she'd be ok.

I'm actually surprised that Faith hasn't had any other major injuries until now. She's quite clumsy, always falling down or bumping into things. Often times when she's running I find myself yelling, "Faith! Be careful!"




It wasn't until after she had her stitches that I found out she had been standing on the swing!! I hope she's learned her lesson!




Joseph didn't like seeing his sister get stitches. He cried when they gave her a shot to numb the pain. He didn't like seeing his sister hurt. He's a good big brother.

She was a brave girl and only cried a little bit when she was getting a shot. It helps that her stitches were on the back of her head.







We have a new mantra at our house: "Be Careful! Be Aware!"  We're all hoping that she doesn't have to get stitches again any time soon!



Even after a tough day and pain in her head Faith didn't want to miss the Mommy & Me Arabic class we've been going to! 

2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 10, 2013 at 8:51 AM  

Wrap that girl in some bubble wrap!!! She was a trooper and I hope she learns to be careful! I don't like to see her hurt either!

Rachel January 14, 2013 at 9:50 AM  

Poor Faith! These kids just test their limits all the time! Glad she is ok and she had her big brother there to help out!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP